With sport riding at its core, a powerful 1,043 cc inline four-cylinder engine and a host of advanced onboard electronics, the Ninja® 1000 embodies two-wheel fun.
- A choice of Full Power or Low Power modes allow riders to set power delivery to suit preference and conditions
- Three-mode Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC) covers a wide range of riding conditions offering enhanced sport riding performance and the peace of mind to negotiate slippery surfaces with confidence
- ABS with the addition of fluid pressure sensor optimizes braking in slick conditions and helps to suppress rear lift under braking
- The Ninja 1000 motorcycle’s relaxed riding position was designed to accommodate everything from city riding to sport riding to track days
- Windscreen has three available positions spanning approximately 20 degrees and ranging from sporty to maximum wind protection